Street Light Management
Automated Street Light Management (ASLM) proposes the installation of the web based to remotely track and control the actual energy consumption of the street lights and take appropriate energy consumption reduction measures through power conditioning and control.
The ASLM will control LED street lighting depending on traffic flow, communicate data between each street light along the Power-Line using PLCC modem. The computer based control station from which the entire area can be monitored & controlled using GPRS/GSM wireless communication. The control system will switch on-off the lights at required timings by making use of longitude latitude operation and a daily log of energy consumed.
- Wireless Technology - The latest developments in wireless technology and employs RF/GSM technology to program, monitor and control geographically distributed remote streetlights.
- Monitor - The groups of street lights are equipped with communication modules and energy monitoring modules which updates the Master Control Station (MCS) as per programmed frequency.
- Control - The street lighting system can be switched on or off based on selected group of light poles and the switching time can be programmed on daily / monthly / yearly basis. The programming can be set as per change in nightfall schedule throughout the year.
- Alarm Call Service - The system can generate and send SMS to the concerned authority on occurrence of any programmed event with exact time stamping in case of GSM option.
- Fault Monitoring - In case of abnormal situation, the remote terminal unit automatically generates alarm messages and sends them to MCS and pre-designated mobile handsets. In case of GSM option, the message contains detailed data on the fault(s) with exact time stamp.
- Dimming of lights - Can be programmed to dim the street lights at late night to reduce energy consumption. It also offers facility to program the RTU to switch on-off as alternate groups of street lights.
- Burning hours - The burning hours of lamps in group of light pole can be computed with good certainty and maintenance / replacement can be planned accordingly.
- Flexible for expansion - The system can easily be expanded to any new area or to remote distance.
- Report Generation - The Master Control Station generates various detailed real time reports. It also helps to maintain history of events